Monday, March 1, 2010

Photo Shoot

So since I haven't posted many pictures recently, I figured it's about time for a picture spam.  No rhyme or reason to these, just the most recent that we have.  The picture quality on most is not great.  They were either taken at night (when it is too dark for great pictures) or while Xander was moving (he doesn't sit still much anymore!) which resulted in some blurry pictures.  But I think they'll be enjoyed nonetheless.

All hockey all the time
Supper one night
Flying with Uncle Aaron
Yes, we do realize he looks like a baby calf..but it's just so darn cute!
Walking while drinking...a new habit, as well as a dangerous one!
Riding on Daddy's rocking horse
Peek-A-Boo with Grandma Connie
Sitting in his big-boy chair
(he absolutely LOVES playing in his new car seat...I think he'll miss it when it gets moved to the car!)

No comments: