After Thanksgiving and before Christmas, I told Justin it would be okay if we got Xander's hair cut. I was hanging on to those baby curls - I didn't really want to acknowledge that Xander is indeed getting older and maybe it was time. Justin even employed Carl's help in picking on me to "encourage" me to say yes.
Xander didn't really want to stay on my lap while Jackie trimmed his hair. But with a few distractions, he stayed sitting and was finished in no time!
Note the 2 hairbrushes he's wielding like swords...he played with those all night!
But now that it's done - his little head looks so good! And I can't believe how grown up he looks now!
In the end, it was a good decision because shortly after his haircut, he got his Christmas pictures taken. Okay, Justin...you win this one!
"Even With a Broken Heart"
1 year ago
1 comment:
I remember watching Grandma Shirley cut Justin's hair when he was little. Let's just say it wasn't his favorite thing to do at Grandma's.
Post a Comment