Hello hello everyone! Since the site we've been using is limited on space for pictures, etc., I've decided to start a blog for the family so we can keep everyone updated on the goings-on in our lives, mostly to share news about Xander! :)
Monday was my last day at home with Xander before returning to work. We had a busy day but good day. Tuesday Justin had the day off and took care of Xander while I went to my first day back. This was a nice way to ease back in to work and not seeing him ALL day. Today was the first day of daycare. It was difficult, but I think the anticipation was worse than actually dropping him off.
Xander is growing like a good little boy - he's over 9 lbs now, and probably a little past 21 inches. He's 'almost' two feet long! He's really starting to push the limits of his newborn clothing. He's so long that all the clothes with footies are a bit tight...so I think we'll start boxing those up. He's awake a good part of the day, and he's so smiley. He loves it if you sing to him, or make faces. And he seems to have finally noticed the cat and dog aren't just random objects - he stares wide-eyed at the cat quite often!
Other than that, not much new to report. I'm glad the warm weather has finally arrived and we can spend time outside! Here are a few new pictures of Xander from Easter and such.
No comments:
Post a Comment