This is going to be a quick post - I unfortunately don't have any good pictures/videos to share right now to illustrate Xander's new accomplishments! (At least not on the computer)
About a week ago Xander started army crawling around - mostly to get to the dog. She's been his motivation lately! Wouldn't you know that just a couple days later he'd be full on crawling around?! I can't believe it happened so quickly. I didn't think he was ever going to crawl. He seemed perfectly content to just roll everywhere he needed to get. I think he's enjoying this new freedom. :)
Second, shortly after he started crawling, he learned how to pull himself up to stand! Our smart little boy! :) I think he's secretly been practicing this in his crib instead of sleeping...haha. Now he stands up whenever he gets the chance. He finds it the easiest to stand if he can hold on to someone's fingers or something he can get his little hands around. The couch works but it's a little squishy so doesn't provide as much support. Before we know it, he's going to be walking!
Just wanted to share what a big boy he's getting to be!
"Even With a Broken Heart"
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment