I think we're getting pretty close to seeing some crawling....at which point we need to make sure we have a very secure baby gate! Xander has new bottom teeth and I'm sure we'll see more popping up soon. We're seeing a lot more independant play, but we're also finding that he gets bored with his toys much quicker now. We're constantly trying to find new things to entertain and stimulate him. I think Xander's close to 17 lbs and I have no idea how long he is - but I know he's growing because his pants just keep getting shorter and shorter! We struggle to find pants that fit both his waist and his length. About half the time his pants are kinda falling off. Haha!
So here goes the picture spam!
It's hard to tell here, but this is how he sucks in that bottom lip!
I'm glad I was able to get some pictures outside in the leaves. I was hoping to do so sooner, and on a warmer, sunnier day, but it's been so cold and rainy lately that wasn't possible. And the trees were losing their leaves so early and so green this year, I wasn't even sure I was going to get any pictures!
1 comment:
He's so cute! The pictures in the leaves are great. They look like they belong on a calendar :)
tonyadusold.blogspot.com
Post a Comment