Monday, January 11, 2010

The Last of Christmas

I realized I'd forgotten to post about our last day of Christmas festivities.

The Sunday following Christmas, we headed of to my Grandpa & Grandma Nelson's house to celebrate Christmas with my dad's side of the family.  I was especially excited for this year's Christmas because EVERYONE was going to be home.  That made for a headcount of 25 people.  Now, that may not be a lot for some families, but it made for full household and it was great to see everyone. 

We did manage to squeak in a couple family photos, which turned out pretty well.

One big family :)


We got to meet baby Claire.  My cousin Evan and his wife Kari have a little girl who is about 6 months younger than Xander.  She was a sweet smiley baby - it reminded me of when Xander was that little (not that he's terribly old or big now!).  Also, we got the chance to get to know Jennifer (my cousin Seth's wife) a little better.  She's sweet and I enjoyed talking with her.

Overall there was nothing overly remarkeable about the day other than it was spent with family, which I have said - I appreciate.  We had good food, good company, a good Christmas. 

Can you see little baby Claire?



Grandpa Peter feeding Xander

Tired baby

Sticking close to Mom & Dad

My new toy from Great Grandma & Grandpa (sans handle)

Yum...shiny wrapping paper (I love this picture)

Aaron, Grandma & Vanden

Carissa, Harmony, Abe & Seth

Grandma, Uncle Mark, Indie Mae, Uncle Cy, Dad

Opening gifts :)


Sorry for the brief overview, but wanted to make sure I remembered to post the last bit of Christmas. :)

No comments: