Saturday, January 30, 2010

Poor Babe

Well our little man is sick this weekend. :(  He had a fantastic day at daycare on Friday and was in a really good mood most of the night.  Then when he settled in for sleep he started getting pretty warm.   Luckily he slept through the night pretty well, even if he did wake up really early on a Saturday morning. :) 

Xander ended up sleeping away most of the morning - which I think has helped him recoup a bit.  He's eating well - although less formula more often.  And I think the fever finally broke late this afternoon/early evening.  He's currently moving around the floor playing, and I'm getting ready to scoop him up nestle him in for bed. 

Not really how I wanted to spend the day and I feel so bad for him - the kid is already a warm-bodied soul and having a fever just multiplied that by 10.  Crossing my fingers for a restful night and good day tomorrow!

No comments: