(I don't know why, but this is one of my favorite pictures!)
Here are a few new pictures from the most recent swap I participated in on Ravelry. The theme was "Springtime in Paris" and the package required the knitter to finish the hat Frenchie and either booties or socks to match. Since Xander is a little old for booties, he got socks instead.
I say Xander's a goober because sometimes it's just funny watching him get animated about things. Like hats. He likes to play with them more than he actually likes to wear them. It started off as just pulling the hat off his head, but now it's become a game. That game is "Mom puts the hat on my head, I pull it off, then I try to put it on, but ultimately, I ask Mom to put it on again." Long title, I know. Usually this is just referred to as the hat game. :)
Now, normally Xander wears matching socks. But since he got 2 pairs, and was not in an agreeable mood, I figured it was best to get a picture with one of each color sock on his feet. It's funny watching him in these socks because they're squishier than he's used to. He likes to stomp around in them. We do have to be careful, though, because they are also slippery on our hardwood floor.
*If you'd like to read more about the swap, check it out on my craft blog,
Drip Drip Drop.
No comments:
Post a Comment