No, not real ones! :) A while back Justin bought some GI Joe dvds and included with the discs were a few temporary tattoos.
Xander was enamored. He couldn't stop playing with the sheet of tattoos, looking at them, throwing them around, bending them and sometimes, trying to eat them.
I couldn't let him keep playing with them in this way because eventually, the clear plastic cover was going to come off and then it'd be a sticky mess. Not to mention how upset Xander would be if I either threw them away or took them away from him. So instead, I cut them apart and applied them to his forearms. He wasn't sure what to think at first, but then he started to pointing to them and exclaiming. :)
They didn't stay on for long, a week maybe? He could take a bath and they wouldn't rub off right away if you were gentle. Once they started cracking a little, I washed them off and away he went. But for that short time, he sure had fun! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment