Monday, March 28, 2011

I'm a Big Boy Now!

Justin reminded me last night that I hadn't updated the blog in a little while. I've been meaning to do so, I even have pictures I want to share, I just haven't gotten around to posting them.

So today I'll get going on that and share some pictures from Xander's 2nd birthday.

Xander had such a good day.  We went out of town for lunch at Godfather's, followed by ice cream and cake at my grandpa's house.  Mom made Xander an Elmo cake, which Xander loved.  He could even identify who it was before all the frosting was in place!





It was just a small get together, with grandparents and my great uncle.  He got to open a lot of neat gifts and play with toys all afternoon.  By the time we got home, he was a tuckered boy!
The day before had even been busy for him.  Aaron came back to Charles City for the day.  We at lunch at Taco John's and in the afternoon we played at Grandma's house.  Aaron found a really neat track to slide cars down and Xander was more than enamored.  Now when playing, he tries to put anything that will fit down the track.


I can't believe our little boy has gotten so big.  Lately, when I look at him I see a little boy who's growing up fast.  Most all reminders that he was once a baby are gone.  He's chatty and happy.  He never stops moving.  We love him to pieces and look forward to watching him grow up even more in the next year!

No comments: