Saturday, June 4, 2011

Big News!

I realized the other day it had been a LONG time since I last updated the blog with family happenings.  There are a lot of things to share, and at the same time, not much at all.  But I thought I had better at least log in and write you all a note sharing our news.

Our family is growing!  That's right, we're having another baby. :)  I'm due November 11, 2011.  Friday marked 17 weeks for me.  We even had a surprise ultrasound and so I have a picture to share with you!
We don't know sex yet, but we are choosing to find out.  What we know at this point is Baby is healthy and on the big side, and he likes to be difficult - making it hard for the nurses to find his heartbeat.  But it's there and it's strong and pumping along nicely!

We're really excited and look forward to seeing Xander as the wonderful big brother we know he will be.  I will try to remember and post more updates, more often as they come along, which includes more pictures!

Now that it's summer, I imagine a lot of time will be spent outside playing in the yard, going to the park, playing and splashing in the pool, going for walks and riding our bikes.  Xander loves it outside and he's finally to a great age to really enjoy it.

So that's all for now - we hope you all have been doing well.  Enjoy your summer!

2 comments:

Jessica & Jason Hill said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! I love this news :)

In Light of the Truth... said...

Oh Rae Lynne, how WONDERFUL!!! So excited for your family!! It will be such a joy to watch Xander love on baby sister! Enjoy those early couple years before sibling fights start!!! Because once they start they NEVER STOP! For real! lol