Saeli continues to be a quiet, content little girl. She's growing so fast! I'm sure that now I've returned to work she'll seem to get bigger even faster. :) Her 8 week checkup was Monday and she was 10 lbs 14 oz (that's over 2.5 pounds gained!) and 23 inches long (3 inches in 2 months - wow!). She's a bean pole, that's for sure. She's started to coo and smile and interact more which we all really love.
Xander continues to be a doting big brother - concerned when Saeli's not close by. He continues to amaze us with how quickly he's learning. He can recite colors and some shapes. He can count almost to 10 all by himself. He understands that different letters have different names, but at the moment, he seems to prefer to call most of them "E," "S," or "X." He's tall for his age (I couldn't even tell you how tall - just that he is) and weighs about 38 pounds. We'll see if that trend continues!!
So now the good stuff!
(This is his "thinking" pose.)
(I made this sweater specifically to emphasize those beautiful blue eyes!)
(It's hard to tell in this photo, but he has a plane in each hand and they are flying around the room.)
:)
I love the imagination of children!




No comments:
Post a Comment