Friday, December 25, 2009

New Blog

Just a very quick update.  I've taken on a new endeaver the last couple months but haven't posted about it because it was a surprise because I was making Christma presents.

I decided to teach myself to knit - which has proved to be a fun adventure!  And with that, I've also created a new blog for me to just write things as I go about the different crafting I like to do.  It won't always be knitting, but that's what I'm stuck on right now. 

And soon there will be SEWING!! :)  Since I got a nice Brother International sewing machine for Christmas tonight!!!! :)  So excited cause now I can get some projects going. :)

So anywho - stop on over if you'd like to my new blog, Drip Drip Drop and check out the goings-on.

We hope everyone has had a pleasant and safe Christmas Eve!

No comments: