I needed to be outside yesterday afternoon and although it was obvious Xander was tired and would have been content to chill on the couch for a bit, he eventually came outside with me. But...he needed something to occupy his time while I was taking pictures. Out came the markers and paper.
Connie got Xander some Color Wonder markers and paper, which is what he really wanted to use anyway. He was more than happy to do some drawing on the front stoop while I took care of my stuff.
And of course, with the camera out, I couldn't NOT take a few pictures. These turned out a bit more blurry than I was hoping...but that's the way it goes sometimes.
Currently intent on his drawing...
"Mommy, whas guy doing?" (The mailman just arrived in the neighborhood.)
Someone wanted to take his own pictures...
Don't forget to take a picture of Woody!
We see this face a lot...this is Xander's "thinking" face.
Okay, my turn Mommy?
Nothing terribly exciting, but the weather was nice and it's always good when we can get outside for some fresh air!

No comments:
Post a Comment